Why am I having trouble registering for member only events?
You may remember that in May 2015 we changed how the SRCC Family Memberships work. The primary change was that all members of a family were given login access to the club website. This requires that each member has an email address - but we only had email addresses for the primary member - not for the other family members.
Why do some members have temporary (made up) email addresses?
Since we had no email address for your family member(s), we made up a temporary email address that enabled us to add them to the system. If the original family member had an email address of email@example.com, the temporary address would be firstname.lastname@example.org where the "+john" part is the name of the family member. One or more of your family members may be using this email format. This format works to log in to the system but may not work as an email address and could be confusing to the person who is trying to log in!
How can I enter correct email addresses for each family member?
- Log in to the web site at www.srcc.com. If you don't know your password, click on the "Login" button (top right) then click on "Forgot Password".
- When logged in, your name will appear in the top right corner - click on it.
- Click on "View Profile".
- Click on "Edit Profile".
- Under the "Your Members" heading you'll see the names of your family members (in red).
- Click on the name of your first family member to access their profile
- Click on "Edit Profile" to edit their profile.
- Scroll down a few lines to "e-Mail" and correct their email address.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on "Save".
- In the blue box at the top, click on "Return to bundle list and your own profile".
- Go back up to step 4 above and repeat the process for any other family members.
How can family members set up new passwords?
When your family members log in they will need to use the "Forgot Password" routine and set a new password.