Interested in learning how to lead a tour?
This class will give you the basics.
Taught by: Bridgette DeShields, Rick Sawyer, Dave Smith
This training seminar is open to club members only. We are encouraging more tour leaders and this class will give you the skills needed to consider proposing a tour. What we will cover:
- Overview of Approach to SRCC tours
- Types of tours
- Tour design, planning and execution
- Tour logistics
- Camp/hotel reservations
- Routes and directional aids
- Tour management and staff needs
- Website management
- Amenities, food plan, bike transport issues, sag support
- Warehouse interaction/expectations
- ... and more
If you have questions, please contact Bridgette DeShields